Recruiting within Europe is easier, because the language and culture is closer to the Dutch. Moreover, there is no requirement for work and residence permits.
When recruiting an international outside Europe, always pay close attention to:
- Any experience of the candidate working/studying abroad
- The motivation (prestige, economic progress)
- Level of English
- Accompanying partner/family
- Cultural differences
- Validation of local diplomas
- Employee binding by means of main language in the office or Dutch language training, assign a buddy
Recruitment & Selection
Recruiting abroad is more difficult than in the Netherlands, but certainly not impossible. Make use of your own network or use one of our service partners: Bysonder Recruitment, QSXL and Technisch Nederland.
To post a job vacancy on twente.com/vacatures please contact Twente Branding on 053-4836 839.
The Toolbox for HR-Consultants is in Dutch and English. You will find detailed pages in the fully English section.